Gespage includes a function of quota and payment of copies and printings.
Three ways to make pay for copies and prints:
The QUOTA function enables a quantity of pages to be assigned to a user or a department. Once the quota has been reached, the user or the department will no longer be able to copy or print until the quota is reloaded. Gespage enables simultaneous management of 3 quotas 3: user quota, department quota, job quota.
The PREPAYMENT function allows a user to buy a credit that will be associated with his account. It may be a value in Euros (or other currency). The purchase may be covered either manually with the help of a local operator or a Web platform by means of a credit card. This credit will be used on the base of prices per page set in Gespage.
The FEE FOR SERVICE PAYMENT function enables copies and printings to be paid «Fee For service» by means of an electronic purse like Cartadis privatives cards,IZLY or Moneo cards.
A solution suiting to universities
- Gespage enables a real-time budget monitoring with or without quotas.
- Data exportable to Excel. Setting of limits (quantities, B&W, colour…) per profile.
- Tracking per person, service, department, class or cross project.
- The ideal tool for managing teachers teaching several subjects. Setting of limited or unlimited accounts is possible.
- An investment made profitable as operating expenses are decreased.
- Tracking and analysis of the machine fleet for printing cheaply according to your need or removing useless machines.
- The reduction of the output volumes is beneficial to the planet.
Web Payment Module
Enables the Gespage account to be reloaded by bank card from a secure payment site.