What is Gespage?
Gespage is an application designed to check and manage the usage of your print equipment, whether they are printers (network and local),copiers or multifunction (MFP).
Gespage also allows you to manage the users of these print points (access rights, quotas …).
Gespage application must be installed on a Windows or Linux print server, that is to say a server that hosts print queues and shares them on the network. The Web architecture of Gespage is made accessible to the administrator from the network with a web browser.
Gespage at a glance
- Tracking of documents printed with the traceability of the user, destination printer, number of pages, printing cost, printing date, activity code (project code).
- The management of quotas at users, departments and jobs level. Gespage user accounts may be synchronized with a LDAP or Active directory (10 directories maximum).
- Price of printing, suggestion of redirection to a more economical point of print.
- Request for the job allocation.
- Email notification of defects and automatic sending of reports.
- Integrates a Management of « Windows Popup » that opens automatically after a printing for informing or asking the user with:
- Price of printing
- Suggestion of redirection to a more economical point of print
- Request for job code.
Gespage 6 is software independent from any manufacturer, it is compatible with all brands of MFPs and printers, it unifies a heterogeneous fleet.
What makes the difference!
A Master Gespage server, secondary Agents (Gespage Agent or Gespage Agent Tracker). In the case of several print servers or multi-sites, the spools of remote sites are ensured by the Gespage agent and are therefore processed locally, which leads to:
- Security: the documents remain on the local server and do not move through the network of the company.
- Bandwidth saving: On sites with many users, there is no transit to and from the main server which releases a significant bandwidth.
- Save license fees: Only the main server requires a paid license, agents are available for free in unlimited quantities.
- Local printer tracking: Gespage Agents architecture also enables local printers to be handled by deploying and agent on each workstation and, in addition, the redirection of a local printer to a multifunction.
The securing of your documents is supported by Print2me and Global Print2me. Gespage features a top level of document security, with points of print linked to the sensitivity of the documents, ensuring reliability, privacy and security..