Embedded terminal OKI is a Gespage software module dedicated to OKI Open platform sXP MFPs. This module uses the integrated touch screen of the MFP
This module enables an authentication at the MFP to provide the following functions :
- Secure release at the point of print (Print2me)
- Tracking of the copying and scanning
- Scan to me service to email or home directory
- Access rights limitation to the MFP functions.
- Authentication on the MFP may be carried out by keypad or card.
Gespage server features a LDAP directory service to fit into the native functions of the OKI MFP using the directory authentication.
If the server configuration provides the association of a card by a user, he must perform a standard keyboard login after having passed his new card.
If you are accounting with cost centers, the user can select the cost center for its jobs in a dedicated screen.
If jobs are managed, the user can select the job on which he wishes to apply his work.
For more information, contact us.