Toshiba eTerminal is a Gespage software module dedicated to Toshiba e-Bridge X and e-Bridge Next MFPs. This module uses the integrated touch screen of the MFP.
This module enables an authentication at the MFP to provide the following functions :
- User authentication by : Login, Login/ Password, PIN code, RFID card. Print2me function.
- Modification of the job properties (forcing to B&W printing, duplex or change the number of copies).
- User-friendly selection of the documents to print.
- Payment and sending to Gespage server of prints, copies and scans performed.
- Scan to Me service by email or home directory.
- Management and accounting of the scans to email of the user and to a restricted address book.
- Setting of access rights for the specific use to each User or User group.
- Management and configuration of the terminal from a user-friendly Web interface.
- The field “From:” of the emails is filled in automatically with the user’s name.
Gespage server features a LDAP directory service to fit into the native functions of the Toshiba MFP using the directory authentication.
If the server configuration provides the association of a card by a user, he must perform a standard keyboard login after having passed his new card.
The eTerminal automatically configures the email of the user when he is authenticated on the MFP. Scans can therefore be made and sent directly to the personal email of the user.
If you are accounting with cost centers, the user can select the cost center for its jobs in a dedicated screen.