Embedded terminal Lexmark is a Gespage software module dedicated to Lexmark MFPs. This module uses the integrated touch screen of the MFP.
This module enables an authentication at the MFP to provide the following functions :
- Secure release at the point of print (Print2me)
- Tracking of the copying and scanning
- Advanced scan by email, home directory or Google Drive.
- Access rights limitation to the MFP functions
- Payment of copies / scans / prints if the user account is limited.
- Authentication on the MFP may be carried out by keypad or card.
Gespage eTerminal is compatible with all Lexmark MFPs supporting embedded solutions.
Cartadis card readers providing a secure access to your systems, are compatible with all Lexmark MFPs that support a badge reader
Cartadis or Lexmark support may inform you about the compatibility of your printer / MFP.
If the server configuration provides the association of a card by a user, he must perform a standard keyboard login after having passed his new card.
If an error occurs, the eTerminal informs the user with a specific message.
For more information, contact us.