Regulation no. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is the new European reference text on the protection of personal data. It strengthens and unifies data protection for individuals in the European Union. It is scheduled to come into effect on May 25, 2018.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) purpose is to restore control of the personal data of each individual, while improving protection of personal data by applying a set of standardized rules.
is a software solution for governments, companies and the world of education. The “Gespage” Software is dedicated to the management of prints and copies. This solution enables a print policy to be implemented. It features secure printing, redirection rules, statistical reporting, meter reading and payment management.
Gespage Print Management Software can help you to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
On GESPAGE, compliance with the GDPR depends on the proactivity of the organization:
- By securing the network and print servers.
- By securing the print release by the user on all machines (by card or keyboard login).
- By setting access rules to secure printed documents.
- By respecting the right of users to access their personal data.
- By respecting the right to oblivion of users about their printing history
To access the RGPD White Paper : https://www.gespage.com/docs/gespage-2/